Sensory play is a crucial part of a baby's development, and it refers to activities that stimulate the five senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell, ...
Schools & Educators
A wide range of productsShop now
Unlocking the Power of Sensory Play
Sensory play promotes neural connections and lays the foundation for future learning and development by stimulating the brain.
Curiosity and attention
Sensory play fosters children's sensory exploration, curiosity, attention, focus, problem-solving skills, creativity, and social interaction.
Enhances Motor Skills
Sensory play can enhance hand strength and coordination, aiding the development of fine and gross motor skills through manipulating sensory toys.
The benefits of Sensory Play in the classroom
- Promote focus and concentration
- Foster creativity and imaginative play
- Improve fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Support social and emotional development
- Encourage sensory exploration and discovery
- Aid in the development of language and communication skills
Travelling with a baby can be challenging, especially keeping them entertained on a long flight. The good news is that with some preparation, you ...
Importance of Playtime. Playtime is essential to a child's development and for their physical, emotional, and social growth. It provides a much-nee...